- Please use our die-cut templates, located on the products pages. The template ensures your artwork fits within the die-line you’re using.
- Call customer service at 833.WORKSMART (833.967.5762) for an estimate for a custom die-cut product.
- Trim size is the size of the piece you selected from the pricing calculator; i.e., a 4x6 inch postcard.
- Reminder: You can find your trim size above the upload area to the right of “Size.”
- Please add .125” to each edge of your piece for best bleed results.
- Artwork should utilize full bleed for best results.
- Please keep all text within the safety margin to avoid cutoffs.
- Safety line is .125” inside the trim line.
- Use our product template on the product calculator page for exact requirements.
- For best results, use 300 dpi images.
- Maximum file size for upload: 100MB
- If your art file is larger than 100MB, please call customer service at 833.WORKSMART (833.967.5762) for more options.
The sooner you upload your artwork, the sooner you can approve it, and the sooner we’ll get your project on press. Your ship date is shown once your proof is approved.
You can upload artwork latter in order details page in my account section menu