Note Card Printing
A hand-written note card is always appreciated, perhaps even more so in today’s digital world. Use note cards to say thank you, congratulations, best wishes, or other greetings.
Note cards are underrated stationery items. Stand out from your competitors with a personal note on a custom printed note card.
Customize your card specifications on our builder, and order a Perfect Proof for a true sample on the same day!
- Mail note cards for holidays and special events to show clients, friends, and family that you remember them.
- Give thank you note cards after a customer’s purchase or a meeting with prospective clients or business partners.
- Send welcoming note cards to say hello to new business neighbors and promote your brand.
- Use note cards to forge a personal connection with your target audience, customers, and partners. A genuine reputation improves your other marketing and advertising efforts.
For aesthetically pleasing custom note cards, here are our top design tips:
- Focus your design on the sides of the card or as a watermark in the middle so you have room to write.
- Feature one of your products as the cover art for folded note cards. Use thick paper stocks and rounded corners for a premium feel.
- Designs intended for full-color printing should always be made with CMYK color mode to avoid screen to print color changes.
- Use pastel colors for babies’ birthday note cards, white or silver for weddings, and your brand colors for official business correspondence.
BusinessPrinting.com specializes in high-quality, custom print products, not basic template designs.
Configure your product and our dynamic template generator gives you a blank template with the correct size, bleed, and trim. To try other specifications, simply change your options and generate a new template. The changes will be reflected in the new template.
Download the file, import it to a design program, and start creating. For existing designs, just copy it to the template and adjust as needed.