Booklet printing is an effective marketing tool to show clients the breadth of what you can do. Customize binding type, page stock, and more from our book printing options to make booklets based on your wants and needs.
With our size options, you can order handy catalog booklets for giving away or magazines for display at events. Build your booklet, send the design, get our Perfect Proof, and see a true sample before the entire order is produced!
- Capture potential customers’ attention with captivating full-color product catalogs, training manuals, or event programs.
- Create a compact yet comprehensive company profile that you can distribute to people you meet.
- Leave a lasting impression by advertising your business with a glossy booklet and swag bag filled with freebies.
- Invite people to your event with a combo invitation, program, and discount coupon booklet.
For high-quality booklets, here are our top design tips:
- Make sure your booklet designs are made in CMYK color mode to ensure print color accuracy.
- Always check that the design resolution is 300dpi for crisp, high-quality printed images.
- Stick to one font family or up to three contrasting fonts for a clean, visual hierarchy.
- Use high-quality, eye-catching photos with lots of empty space for cover images or crossovers in saddle stitched booklets.
BusinessPrinting.com specializes in high-quality, custom print products, not basic template designs.
Configure your product and our dynamic template generator gives you a blank template with the correct size, bleed, and trim. To try other specifications, simply change your options and generate a new template. The changes will be reflected in the new template.
Download the file, import it to a design program, and start creating. For existing designs, just copy it to the template and adjust as needed.